Intro to the Dashboard
Get started in your On Demand account by first arriving on the Admin Portal's Dashboard. The Dashboard gives a quick overview of the current state of your On Demand account, and presents the primary navigation on the lefthand side bar.
Across the top, at left is a navigation icon that returns you to your "Accounts" area, or other CineSend products if you have. On the right are drop downs for what's new, portal localization, and user controls.
- What's New?: A summary of the most recent features and improvements with a link to the full change log.
Language Selector: If you will be offering localization, this functionality is enabled first in Site Settings > Portal Settings. Once enabled, you can then use this selector to work in your admin portal in either the English, French or Lithuanian language options.
User Name: Options here are to log out of CineSend or to open a new browser tab to CineSend's Knowledge Base.
The Dashboard provides an up-to-date summary of the state of your On Demand platform.
- Active Streams is the number of videos currently being viewed by patrons.
- Videos is the total number of video assets currently listed on the Videos screen in your Admin Portal.
- Subscribers represents the number of subscriber records present on the Subscribers screen.
- Vouchers represents the number of voucher records currently listed on your Vouchers screen.
Top Videos shows content with the most views, and can be filtered by tags you have previously added. Active Sessions displays analytics for current sessions.